Make An Appointment
Things to know for your first visit…
To make your first visit to Total Pediatrics as effortless as possible, we have listed some information that may be helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns.
- If you haven’t already, please ask your child’s physician to fax an order for services to our office. The fax number is (606) 678-0971.
- Intake forms are available online if you want to fill them out before you come. You may fax the forms to (606) 678-0971, send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may simply bring them with you to your first visit.
- We encourage you to bring any additional information, documents, records, etc. you feel may be important for your therapist to know.
- Please bring your child’s insurance card and your discharge summary from previous therapies if your child currently receives therapy in another outpatient clinic. You do not need to discharge from school-based therapy in order to receive our outpatient services.
- Total Pediatrics is a division of Total Rehab Center, and is located in the back of the Total Rehab Center building. The address is:
Total Rehab Center/Total Pediatrics
175 Medpark Drive
Somerset KY, 42503
- Upon arrival, please park in the upper parking lot in the rear of the building. There is no need to go to the main entrance lobby. You will see “Total Pediatrics” on the door. Our building is wheelchair accessible. There is a ring-in device that allows your therapist to see, hear, and speak with you. It operates just like a doorbell. Press the button and your therapist will be right with you.
- Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our office at (606) 679-1761.
Make An Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call (606)679-1761, email email@example.com, or simply fill out the form below and one of our staff members will contact you to schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.